Are you still contemplating investing in a good website design for your new-age business? Sure you do. Here we are explaining the importance of web designing in today’s world, more specifically how it can impact positively your business, its online presence, profits, and ultimate brand value. Check out the key importance of web design and development for businesses or entrepreneurs with professionals.
1. Website Helps you Reach Out to Potential Customers
“A website is a great source to attract your distant yet local customers or clients.”
Whether you are a legal firm or a product seller, with a unique, usable, and visually appealing website design, you can source your ultimate buyers. Since the website is available on WWW, so anyone can easily search for your domain as — www.”yourbrandname”.com and reach out to for viewing your offerings, buy your products, or do both.
You can easily create a growing base of repeat and new customers by just owning a user-friendly website design. With little internet marketing efforts, you can push your website to the right buyers, who would end up purchasing your products at great bargains.
2. Reflects Your True Customer Service Abilities
“A website design defines how you address and treat your customers.”
Just like in a physical store or in the corporate office, there are representatives to meet customer needs, your website is that business representative in the virtual world.
It is a host defining your business’s customer service abilities. It tells your audience what all it could do to navigate your users’ way to ultimate product discovery, your business USP, and ultimate conversions as purchases.
If you have a highly usable, navigable, eye-catching business website design, your customers will get to know your services and distinguished abilities —making you stand out from the crowd.
3. Lets You Do Better Than Competition
The best thing about having a website design is, you can explain your business in a much unique & distinct way than your competitors. You can easily identify your competitor’s design, and think of doing something superior to them.
With a professional website design company, you can easily analyze the powerful design elements that could outdo your competition’s website. They will suggest to you the best UI templates, designs, features, functionality while highlighting your brand USP, your products & vision in the frame.
They will help you showcase to your customers how you are worth it than your competition.
4. You Build Home to Qualified Lead & Conversions
Websites are the best destination to tell the audience your visions, offers, and exemplary trading process. With a beautifully designed user-friendly website, you have every way of attracting qualified leads for converting them into long-term, high-paying customers or clients. Leads are the people that might be interested in discovering your exclusive brand, products, or services to initiate “basic conversions” or “ultimate conversion”. Basic conversion where they put up certain actions to bring ultimate sales like:
- Enquiring about your services
- Signing up for the newsletter
- Filling up the contact form for a consultation
- Leaving a comment on the blog or sharing it
- Inboxing you in chatbot with what they are actually looking for
- Or many small leading actions…
While “ultimate conversions” are the process where your users have decided to go for your products and are ready to “book your consultation” (if you have a website for offline services) or are about to “checkout to buy your products” (if you are single or multiple product line eCommerce store).
5. Helps Earn Increased Revenue with Great Margins
“Sales through websites are growing heavily as online users are exceeding.”
When you own a website for your business, you open streams to earn heavy revenue & margins over time, that too on an auto-pilot mode. If you own an exemplary website design, explaining your core products, their importance, and a smooth checkout process to avail those products/services over a beautiful UI, you are intended to gain heavy sales from the majority of users visiting your site.
Here are some sources through which your business can earn increased revenue & profits.
- Portraying compelling brand, product, service information – No matter you have a singular or diversified product/service range, if you have useful, informative & genuine content around them over a website, explaining their use, benefits or so, you could spike the interest of your users at least to inquire about your products & offerings, before buying.
- Run end-to-end eCommerce store – If you are completely moving your mom-and-pop shop over a digital eCommerce platform, you can get the right revenues. With exclusive eCommerce website design & the features associated with them, prepared by professionals, you can get great order value & sales for sure.
- Running third-party ads on your website – With a website, you can attract other forms of revenue too, generated through ads, run over your web. If you manage to create a distinct & renowned website design, you can attract small or big businesses to advertise their services over your website in exchange for some remarkable value.
- Ditching old age costly efforts – Instead of putting your heavy cost & energy on cold calling efforts or offline marketing methods, if you do it over your website in form of integrating smart chatbots, running some attractive offers, customer loyalty programs, or more such, you can win cut down the major costs, and be able to increase profit ratio eventually.
6. Helps To Make Your Brand Visible
“A good website design will help you build a consistently growing business brand for the long-haul.”
When you go for trending & professional web designs, you create a brand identity that your customers can recognize from a distance. By adding some unique colors, logos, styles, or any USP identical to your business, you can create a brand value that’s professional, fresh, and credible for your users to trust & explore.
A trendy & professional web design will ultimately evoke your buyers’ trust in your business products, services, and overall offerings. With a navigable, secure, and user-centric website design, you can establish your business as credible and from there on, can start building your brand value.
Few Brand Elements When Added to a Design Can Set you Apart from Crowd
- Logo – Just like we recognize Amazon with a shopping cart icon or McDonald’s’ with giant mustard yellow “M”, a unique logo for your website will also help you distinguish & recognize from your competitors.
- Brand Color – Just like you view WhatsApp with a green and white combo, having a soft, soothing, and worth remembering business color can help you get recognized as a brand.
- Typefaces – Having distinct typefaces over a website also defines the character and readability of a website. Having smart, unique yet readable typefaces can help create a unique brand.
- Brand Voice – A website gives you a podium to explore and share your business voice, which could be serious, more millennial, or a combination of both. Having a brand voice identified will also make a brand name for your business.
- Graphic elements – Having creative, unique, and user-centric graphic elements as graphic images, vectors, infographics, etc also helps in creating a stellar brand identity or value.
Building brand identity and value through web presence is important for your business in the long-term, as this will incite the potential buyers to come forth along with referrals, explore your products by trusting you, and aid your revenue cycle.
7. Best source to market & advertise your offers
“With a single, integrated, usable website for your business, you can highlight & promote your business and get good responses in a very short span of time.”
Business websites are the best marketing tools to accelerate the brand’s reach to its target audience. You can promote your website with a predefined budget and gain good traction in terms of visitor traffic, users’ inquiries, product leads, purchases at good bargains, brand awareness & so much more. You no longer need to tirelessly invest in physical, costly, and time-consuming marketing affairs to do your business right.
8. Web design helps with SEO Visibility
Till now, we just stayed focused on the basic & obvious business benefits of owning superlative & user-centric website designs. But do you know a good, clean-coded, optimized website does wonders in supporting your search engine visibility.
Many businesses might be unaware of what is SEO? Or more obvious “How SEO works”? Well SEO expanded as search engine optimization is a process where you put in all possible efforts to rank at the top of search engines like “Google” or “Bing”. But why? To get good traffic, visibility, customers’ reach, get qualified leads & conversions as sales.
Well-designed & optimized websites help in paddling your SEO strategy & efforts by:
- Making your site visible in search engine result pages – When you own an exemplary website, you layer its copy with “users searched keywords” & some SEO metrics that could help ranking well your website in the result pages of Google. Which in turn helps in making your brand name visible to online audiences.
- Getting you a good traffic base – With a professionally designed, SEO-optimized website, you get to attract potential customers or client base, who might be ready to add to your revenue goals.
- Ranking you on top of Google’s 1st page – If your website is well-designed & optimized, you have every chance on earth to rank on the 1st page of Google. Which attracts users the most & convinces them 100 times to explore & take along your products/services.
- Reduced bounce rates – Increasing bounce rates are fatal that defines how interested your users are in driving away as soon as they land up on your website. But with a very clean-designed, SEO-optimized website, you can keep bounce rates at a minimum and do very well in ranking on SERP. Yes, bad bounce rates affect your website’s ability to rank well.
Applify – For further enquiries on any of our expertise or services, whether it is for website design & development, mobile application development, or digital media marketing, please feel free to contact or WhatsApp +6010 9830 300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit applify.com.my. Thank you.